Chainstitched Trout Patch
I have always loved chainstitched embroidery, a fascination that started with the famous "Nudie Suits" that many of my music heroes wore in the 60s and 70s. Naturally, when I stumbled upon the fine folks at Pumpkinseed Chainstitch and their Instagram page, I just had to have them make me a Pesca trout patch! I liked it so much, and we were so thrilled with the quality and craftsmanship from PC, that we felt like we just had to share it with you...
So, here they are - these one-of-a-kind chainstitched Pesca Muerta Trout patches are all handmade one-by-one on a hand-cranked 1930s Singer embroidery machine. Each patch is unique and truly the only one of its kind!
And because the folks at Pumpkinseed share our passion for fishing and also conservation, we're donating $5 for every patch sold to the Bonefish & Tarpon Trust!
- Each patch is made by hand on a hand-cranked embroidery machine for a truly one-of-a-kind product
- Iron-on backing makes for easy application, but can also be sewn on for added security and longevity
- Measures approx. 5.25” wide by 2.3” tall
- LIMITED EDITION - ONLY 50 PATCHES MADE
- $5 for every patch sold will be donated to the Bonefish & Tarpon Trust